[#Hana Playlist Concert] | Revealing T1's playlist 🎧🎢

Translation of video uploaded on Aug-28 by HanabankNewBiz (link below).


Please choose the song you’d like to hear for each situation.

Q: When you carried the game and won:

Daybreak) Fall in love with you vs Flower Road

[Zeus]: ‘Flower Road’. I like the lyrics more and it fits well since I carried.


Q: When you need a mood change?

Silica Gel) No Pain vs Tik Tak Tok

[Oner]: I'm drawn more to the second one, ‘Tik Tak Tok’  and it seems like it would lift my spirits.


Q: If you were to upload a cover on YouTube? 

10cm) Stalker vs  Love in the Milky Way Cafe

[Gumayusi]: I’d want to sing ‘Love in the Milky Way Cafe’. ‘Stalker’ is a bit too high-pitched, so it’s hard to sing.


Q: If listening while playing solo queue: 

TWS) Plot Twist vs If I'm S, Can You Be My N?

[Keria]: ‘The First Meeting Doesn’t Go as Planned.’ The melody stands out, and I feel like I could play with more energy.


Q: If you could change your entrance song, which would it be? 

[Keria]: Anything by NewJeans would be great. 


Q: Reason why you like NewJeans particularly?

Ahem - um first of all, the songs are really good. (Looking down and away) Each and every one of them are grea- (stammers) great.


Q: Keria said he's happy for any NewJeans song. 

[Oner]: Really? Haha. I think if we could, it would be great to use the song ‘Gods’ from 2023 Worlds, since we won with it.


[Gumayusi]: I enjoy listening to music often, and lately, I’ve been listening to Benson Boone's ‘Slow It Down’ a lot, so I would go with that.


[Zeus]: I like Post Malone, so I’d choose one of his songs.


Q: Which song do you like most from the 2024 Hana Playlist Concert lineup? [Gumayusi]: I’ve been listening to ‘Gradation’ a lot for a while, so it’s become a favorite of mine.

[Zeus]: I like ‘Drawer’ by 10cm. It’s a soundtrack from the drama Our Beloved Summer and that’s why I like it. Also, I think ‘Plot Twist' by TWS is such a well-known song and has a fresh and fun melody.

[Keria]: I think 10cm’s ‘Concert’ is the best. It’s a song I enjoyed listening to in the past.

[Oner]: I remember listening to 10cm’s ‘Stalker’ a lot during middle or high school. I also sang it often, so it’s the one that comes to mind the most.


To the audience:

[Keria]: So, this completes T1’s personalized playlist.

[Zeus]: Did you know? There’s a way to listen to all these songs live. 

[Gumayusi]: Oh, where?

[Oner]: You can hear them at the 2024 Hana Playlist held at Yonsei University’s Amphitheater on October 5-6th. Enter now through the Hana OneQ app. 

Where we all come together - 

[Everyone]: let's definitely meet up at the 2024 Hana Playlist Concert! (Waving πŸ‘‹and clapping πŸ‘


[Gumayusi]: Wow! Did well! (facing the rest of the team)

[Oner]: (scratching his head)


Behind the scenes ("This isn’t a stop-the-laugh challenge lol")

[Oner]: Where we all come together - 

[Everyone except Oner]: let's definitely meet up at the 2024 Hana Playlist Concert!  (voices all overlapping) 

[Keria]: (Stifling a laugh)

[Oner]: (at Keria) I'm not supposed to say it (that line) right?

[Gumayusi]: We’re meant to say it all together. 

[Oner]: Oh, I need to as well?

[Zeus]: (Clapping)

[Keria]: Ah, I made a mistake.



Source: ν•˜λ‚˜TV [ν•˜λ‚˜μ€ν–‰]  https://youtu.be/Qg4tsTaCg_8?si=cpCY30JApRh3Kb_q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T1 Faker | "Goal is to grind and deliver at the Worlds Championship"

T1 Gumayusi | "If I Could Only Meet One of Three Stars To Have a Meal With, I Would Choose Actress Park Bo-young'"

KT Hirai | "We've found the key to Zeus vs PerfecT match up"